Tulsa County Unclaimed Property (Oklahoma)

The Tulsa County Finance Department administers finances for a municipality, often at the state or local level. As part of this job, Finance Departments keep records about tax payments and tax refunds, including Tulsa County unclaimed property or money. This can include overpayments on taxes, property or money owed by the government, and other unclaimed property. Finance Departments may provide an online searchable database to locate unclaimed property in Tulsa County, Oklahoma.

Sand Springs City Finance Department Sand Springs OK 100 East Broadway Street 74063 918-246-2519

Tulsa Finance Department Tulsa OK 175 East 2nd Street 74103 918-596-7681

The Tulsa County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including providing life insurance to service members. In some cases, policyholders or their beneficiaries may have unclaimed insurance funds which are owed to them, which are considered Tulsa County unclaimed property. The Veterans Affairs Department provides an online search database to identify unclaimed life insurance funds owed to people in Tulsa County, Oklahoma.

Disabled American Veterans Tulsa OK 3131 East Pine Street 74110 918-834-4643

Memorial Veterans Associates Inc Tulsa OK 6953 South 66th East Avenue 74133 918-794-2712

Tulsa VA Behavioral Medicine Clinic Tulsa OK 10159 East 11th Street 74128 918-610-2000

US Department of Veterans Affairs-Tulsa Vet Center Tulsa OK 14002 East 21st Street, 200 74134 918-628-2760

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 577 Tulsa OK 1109 East 6th Street 74120 918-585-9148

The Tulsa County Clerk Office maintains public records for a county or local government, including records on unclaimed property. This can include property transferred through a will or gift deed, overpayments on taxes or tax refunds, or other moneys owed by the government. An unclaimed property search in Tulsa County can find money or property that has not been claimed by an individual or a relative. The Clerk Office may provide an online database to find unclaimed property in Tulsa County, Oklahoma.

Owasso Clerk Owasso OK 111 North Main Street 74055 918-376-1550

Sand Springs City Clerk Sand Springs OK 100 East Broadway Street 74063 918-246-2530

Tulsa County Clerk Tulsa OK 600 Civic Center 74103 918-596-5000

The Tulsa County Recorder of Deeds preserves real estate documents for a county or local government as part of their job to ensure the accuracy of land, property, and property tax records. Recorders of Deeds may also provide information on Tulsa County unclaimed property, including property transferred through a will or gift deed. Unclaimed property information may be available on the Recorder of Deeds website through a searchable database.

Tulsa County Recorder of Deeds Tulsa OK 500 South Denver Avenue 74103 918-596-5801