Muskogee County Unclaimed Property (Oklahoma)

The Muskogee County Clerk Office maintains public records for a county or local government, including records on unclaimed property. This can include property transferred through a will or gift deed, overpayments on taxes or tax refunds, or other moneys owed by the government. An unclaimed property search in Muskogee County can find money or property that has not been claimed by an individual or a relative. The Clerk Office may provide an online database to find unclaimed property in Muskogee County, Oklahoma.

Haskell City Clerk Haskell OK 1424 N Haskell Blvd 74436 918-482-3933

Muskogee County Clerk Muskogee OK 220 State Street 74401 918-682-7781

The Muskogee County Recorder of Deeds preserves real estate documents for a county or local government as part of their job to ensure the accuracy of land, property, and property tax records. Recorders of Deeds may also provide information on Muskogee County unclaimed property, including property transferred through a will or gift deed. Unclaimed property information may be available on the Recorder of Deeds website through a searchable database.

Muskogee County Recorder of Deeds Muskogee OK PO Box 1008 74402 918-682-7781

The Muskogee County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including providing life insurance to service members. In some cases, policyholders or their beneficiaries may have unclaimed insurance funds which are owed to them, which are considered Muskogee County unclaimed property. The Veterans Affairs Department provides an online search database to identify unclaimed life insurance funds owed to people in Muskogee County, Oklahoma.

US Department of Veterans Affairs - Jack C Montgomery VA Medical Center Muskogee OK 1011 Honor Heights Drive 74401 918-577-3000

Veterans of Foreign Wars Muskogee OK 125 South Main Street, 1b24 74401 918-781-7769