Okmulgee County Unclaimed Property (Oklahoma)

The Okmulgee County Clerk Office maintains public records for a county or local government, including records on unclaimed property. This can include property transferred through a will or gift deed, overpayments on taxes or tax refunds, or other moneys owed by the government. An unclaimed property search in Okmulgee County can find money or property that has not been claimed by an individual or a relative. The Clerk Office may provide an online database to find unclaimed property in Okmulgee County, Oklahoma.

Henryetta City Clerk Henryetta OK 115 South 4th Street 74437 918-652-3348

Okmulgee County Clerk Okmulgee OK 314 West 7th Street 74447 918-756-3042

The Okmulgee County Recorder of Deeds preserves real estate documents for a county or local government as part of their job to ensure the accuracy of land, property, and property tax records. Recorders of Deeds may also provide information on Okmulgee County unclaimed property, including property transferred through a will or gift deed. Unclaimed property information may be available on the Recorder of Deeds website through a searchable database.

Okmulgee County Recorder of Deeds Okmulgee OK PO Box 904 74447 918-756-0788

The Okmulgee County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including providing life insurance to service members. In some cases, policyholders or their beneficiaries may have unclaimed insurance funds which are owed to them, which are considered Okmulgee County unclaimed property. The Veterans Affairs Department provides an online search database to identify unclaimed life insurance funds owed to people in Okmulgee County, Oklahoma.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Henryetta OK 1607 Northeast 4th Street 74437 918-652-3380

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1189 Okmulgee OK 1427 North Okmulgee Avenue 74447 918-756-7559