Pinal County Unclaimed Property (Arizona)

The Pinal County Finance Department administers finances for a municipality, often at the state or local level. As part of this job, Finance Departments keep records about tax payments and tax refunds, including Pinal County unclaimed property or money. This can include overpayments on taxes, property or money owed by the government, and other unclaimed property. Finance Departments may provide an online searchable database to locate unclaimed property in Pinal County, Arizona.

Eloy Finance Department Eloy AZ 624 North Main Street 85131 520-464-3401

The Pinal County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including providing life insurance to service members. In some cases, policyholders or their beneficiaries may have unclaimed insurance funds which are owed to them, which are considered Pinal County unclaimed property. The Veterans Affairs Department provides an online search database to identify unclaimed life insurance funds owed to people in Pinal County, Arizona.

Arizona Department of Veterans Services Casa Grande Casa Grande AZ 401 North Marshall Street 85122 520-426-3529

Veterans Services Coolidge AZ 1155 North Arizona Boulevard 85128 520-723-5351

Veterans of Foreign Wars Coolidge AZ 328 West Coolidge Avenue 85128 520-723-4443

Veterans of Foreign Wars Superior AZ 405 Main Street 85173 520-689-5552

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1677 Casa Grande AZ 111 East 2nd Street 85122 520-836-5199

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 7968 Apache Junction AZ 250 South Phelps Drive 85120 480-671-6239

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 9399 Apache Junction AZ 133 North Saguaro Drive 85120 480-982-5039

The Pinal County Clerk Office maintains public records for a county or local government, including records on unclaimed property. This can include property transferred through a will or gift deed, overpayments on taxes or tax refunds, or other moneys owed by the government. An unclaimed property search in Pinal County can find money or property that has not been claimed by an individual or a relative. The Clerk Office may provide an online database to find unclaimed property in Pinal County, Arizona.

Casa Grande Clerk Casa Grande AZ 510 East Florence Boulevard 85122 520-421-8600

Coolidge City Clerk Coolidge AZ 911 S Arizona Blvd 85128 520-723-5361

Eloy City Clerk Eloy AZ 628 North Main Street 85131 520-466-7324

Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court Pinal County - Florence Main Office Florence AZ 971 Jason Lopez Circle 85132 520-866-5300

The Pinal County Recorder of Deeds preserves real estate documents for a county or local government as part of their job to ensure the accuracy of land, property, and property tax records. Recorders of Deeds may also provide information on Pinal County unclaimed property, including property transferred through a will or gift deed. Unclaimed property information may be available on the Recorder of Deeds website through a searchable database.

Pinal County Recorder Florence AZ 31 North Pinal Street 85132 520-866-6830