Cochise County Unclaimed Property

Search for Cochise County AZ unclaimed property. An unclaimed property search can provide information on unclaimed life insurance, unpaid life insurance claims, tax overpayments, property transfers, gift deeds, wills, beneficiaries, money owed by the government, unclaimed money, and property deeds in a will.

Cochise County Finance Department

A Finance Department administers finances for a municipality, often at the state or local level. As part of this job, Finance Departments keep records about tax payments and tax refunds, including unclaimed property or money. This can include overpayments on taxes, property or money owed by the government, and other unclaimed property. Finance Departments may provide an online searchable database to locate unclaimed property.

Benson City Finance Department Benson AZ 120 West 6th Street 85602 520-586-9627

Cochise County Finance Department Bisbee AZ 1415 West Melody Lane 85603 520-432-8300

Douglas City Finance Department Douglas AZ 425 E 10th St 85607 520-417-7329

Cochise County Clerk Office

A Clerk Office maintains public records for a county or local government, including records on unclaimed property. This can include property transferred through a will or gift deed, overpayments on taxes or tax refunds, or other moneys owed by the government. An unclaimed property search can find money or property that has not been claimed by an individual or a relative. The Clerk Office may provide an online database to find unclaimed property.

Benson City Clerk Benson AZ 120 West 6th Street 85602 520-586-9627

Cochise County Clerk Bisbee AZ PO Box Ck 85603 520-432-8600

Douglas City Clerk Douglas AZ 425 East 10th Street 85607 520-364-7501

Cochise County Recorder Of Deeds

A Recorder of Deeds preserves real estate documents for a county or local government as part of their job to ensure the accuracy of land, property, and property tax records. Recorders of Deeds may also provide information on unclaimed property, including property transferred through a will or gift deed. Unclaimed property information may be available on the Recorder of Deeds website through a searchable database.

Cochise County Recorder of Deeds Bisbee AZ 1415 West Melody Lane 85603 520-432-8350

Cochise County Veterans Affairs Department

The Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including providing life insurance to service members. In some cases, policyholders or their beneficiaries may have unclaimed insurance funds which are owed to them, which are considered unclaimed property. The Veterans Affairs Department provides an online search database to identify unclaimed life insurance funds owed to people.

Disabled American Veterans Benson AZ 160 West 4th Street 85602 520-586-8575

US Department of Veterans Affairs - Sierra Vista VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic Sierra Vista AZ 101 Coronado Drive 85635 520-459-1529

Veterans of Foreign Wars Pearce AZ 114 North Ford Street 85625 520-826-3961

Veterans of Foreign Wars Sierra Vista AZ 549 Veterans Drive 85635 520-458-9972

Veterans of Foreign Wars Huachuca City AZ 1301 Cochise Avenue 85616 520-456-2501

Veterans of Foreign Wars Bisbee AZ 1326 Arizona 92 85603 520-432-5101

Veterans of Foreign Wars Benson AZ 233 East 5th Street 85602 520-586-2197