Sweetwater County Unclaimed Property

Search for Sweetwater County WY unclaimed property. An unclaimed property search can provide information on unclaimed life insurance, unpaid life insurance claims, tax overpayments, property transfers, gift deeds, wills, beneficiaries, money owed by the government, unclaimed money, and property deeds in a will.

Sweetwater County Finance Department

A Finance Department administers finances for a municipality, often at the state or local level. As part of this job, Finance Departments keep records about tax payments and tax refunds, including unclaimed property or money. This can include overpayments on taxes, property or money owed by the government, and other unclaimed property. Finance Departments may provide an online searchable database to locate unclaimed property.

Green River City Finance Department Green River WY 50 East 2nd North 82935 307-872-6126

Sweetwater County Clerk Office

A Clerk Office maintains public records for a county or local government, including records on unclaimed property. This can include property transferred through a will or gift deed, overpayments on taxes or tax refunds, or other moneys owed by the government. An unclaimed property search can find money or property that has not been claimed by an individual or a relative. The Clerk Office may provide an online database to find unclaimed property.

Green River Clerks Green River WY 120 Shoshone Avenue 82935 307-875-4672

Rock Springs City Clerk Rock Springs WY 212 D Street 82901 307-352-1501

Sweetwater County Clerk Green River WY 80 West Flaming Gorge Way 82935 307-872-3800

Sweetwater County Recorder Of Deeds

A Recorder of Deeds preserves real estate documents for a county or local government as part of their job to ensure the accuracy of land, property, and property tax records. Recorders of Deeds may also provide information on unclaimed property, including property transferred through a will or gift deed. Unclaimed property information may be available on the Recorder of Deeds website through a searchable database.

Sweetwater County Recorder of Deeds Green River WY 80 West Flaming Gorge Way 82935 307-872-3732

Sweetwater County Veterans Affairs Department

The Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including providing life insurance to service members. In some cases, policyholders or their beneficiaries may have unclaimed insurance funds which are owed to them, which are considered unclaimed property. The Veterans Affairs Department provides an online search database to identify unclaimed life insurance funds owed to people.

Sweetwater County Veterans Service Rock Springs WY 821 Norton Avenue 82901 307-922-5440