Spokane County Unclaimed Property (Washington)

Search for Spokane County, WA unclaimed property. An unclaimed property search can provide information on unclaimed life insurance, unpaid life insurance claims, tax overpayments, property transfers, gift deeds, wills, beneficiaries, money owed by the government, unclaimed money, and property deeds in a will.

The Spokane County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including providing life insurance to service members. In some cases, policyholders or their beneficiaries may have unclaimed insurance funds which are owed to them, which are considered Spokane County unclaimed property. The Veterans Affairs Department provides an online search database to identify unclaimed life insurance funds owed to people in Spokane County, Washington.

A Time For Veterans Spokane Valley WA 5021 East 9th Avenue 99212 509-768-0323

Disabled American Veterans Spokane Valley WA 212 South David Street 99212 509-535-9100

Spokane County Veterans Service Spokane WA 1101 West College Avenue 99201 509-477-3690

US Department of Veterans Affairs - Spokane Veterans Center Spokane WA 13109 Mirabeau Parkway 99216 509-444-8387

US Veterans Affairs Department - VA Health Care For Homeless Spokane WA 705 West 2nd Avenue 99201 509-462-2500

Veteran For Compassionate Care Spokane WA 539 West Sharp Avenue 99201 509-474-0759

Veterans Of Foreign Wars 3067 Deer Park WA 29 East 1st Street 99006 509-276-5761

Veterans of Foreign Wars Airway Heights WA 1307 South Loffler Street 99001 509-244-5219

Veterans of Foreign Wars Spokane WA 300 West Mission Avenue 99201 509-327-9847

Veterans of Foreign Wars Spokane WA 13109 Mirabeau Parkway 99216 509-891-4064

The Spokane County Clerk Office maintains public records for a county or local government, including records on unclaimed property. This can include property transferred through a will or gift deed, overpayments on taxes or tax refunds, or other moneys owed by the government. An unclaimed property search in Spokane County can find money or property that has not been claimed by an individual or a relative. The Clerk Office may provide an online database to find unclaimed property in Spokane County, Washington.

Rockford City Clerk Rockford WA 20 West Emma Street 99030 509-291-4716

Spokane City Clerk Spokane WA 808 West Spokane Falls Boulevard 99201 509-625-6350

Spokane County Clerk Spokane WA 1116 West Broadway Avenue 99260 509-477-2211

The Spokane County Recorder of Deeds preserves real estate documents for a county or local government as part of their job to ensure the accuracy of land, property, and property tax records. Recorders of Deeds may also provide information on Spokane County unclaimed property, including property transferred through a will or gift deed. Unclaimed property information may be available on the Recorder of Deeds website through a searchable database.

Spokane County Recorder of Deeds Spokane WA PO Box 2353 99210 509-477-2270