Grays Harbor County Unclaimed Property

Search for Grays Harbor County WA unclaimed property. An unclaimed property search can provide information on unclaimed life insurance, unpaid life insurance claims, tax overpayments, property transfers, gift deeds, wills, beneficiaries, money owed by the government, unclaimed money, and property deeds in a will.

The Grays Harbor County Finance Department administers finances for a municipality, often at the state or local level. As part of this job, Finance Departments keep records about tax payments and tax refunds, including Grays Harbor County unclaimed property or money. This can include overpayments on taxes, property or money owed by the government, and other unclaimed property. Finance Departments may provide an online searchable database to locate unclaimed property in Grays Harbor County Washington.

Aberdeen Finance Department Aberdeen WA 200 East Market Street 98520 360-533-4100

Ocean Shores Finance Department Ocean Shores WA 800 Anchor Ave NW 98569 360-289-2488

The Grays Harbor County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including providing life insurance to service members. In some cases, policyholders or their beneficiaries may have unclaimed insurance funds which are owed to them, which are considered Grays Harbor County unclaimed property. The Veterans Affairs Department provides an online search database to identify unclaimed life insurance funds owed to people in Grays Harbor County Washington.

Aberdeen Veterans Affairs Department Aberdeen WA 511 West Heron Street 98520 360-533-9283

Forty & Eight Veterans Club Aberdeen WA 2313 Simpson Avenue 98520 360-532-4212

Veterans of Foreign Wars Montesano WA 315 South Main Street 98563 360-249-3631

Veterans of Foreign Wars Aberdeen WA 105 East Heron Street 98520 360-532-8454

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1135 Hoquiam WA 407 7th Street 98550 360-532-0510

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3057 Westport WA 211 West Pacific Avenue 98595 360-268-9543

The Grays Harbor County Clerk Office maintains public records for a county or local government, including records on unclaimed property. This can include property transferred through a will or gift deed, overpayments on taxes or tax refunds, or other moneys owed by the government. An unclaimed property search in Grays Harbor County can find money or property that has not been claimed by an individual or a relative. The Clerk Office may provide an online database to find unclaimed property in Grays Harbor County Washington.

Grays Harbor County Clerk Montesano WA 102 West Broadway Avenue 98563 360-249-3842

Westport Clerk Westport WA 506 North Montesano Street 98595 360-268-0125

The Grays Harbor County Recorder of Deeds preserves real estate documents for a county or local government as part of their job to ensure the accuracy of land, property, and property tax records. Recorders of Deeds may also provide information on Grays Harbor County unclaimed property, including property transferred through a will or gift deed. Unclaimed property information may be available on the Recorder of Deeds website through a searchable database.

Grays Harbor County Recorder of Deeds Montesano WA 100 West Broadway Avenue 98563 360-249-4232