Clackamas County Unclaimed Property

Search for Clackamas County OR unclaimed property. An unclaimed property search can provide information on unclaimed life insurance, unpaid life insurance claims, tax overpayments, property transfers, gift deeds, wills, beneficiaries, money owed by the government, unclaimed money, and property deeds in a will.

A Finance Department administers finances for a municipality, often at the state or local level. As part of this job, Finance Departments keep records about tax payments and tax refunds, including unclaimed property or money. This can include overpayments on taxes, property or money owed by the government, and other unclaimed property. Finance Departments may provide an online searchable database to locate unclaimed property.

Canby Finance Department Canby OR 182 North Holly Street 97013 503-266-0746

Clackamas County Finance Department Clackamas OR 9101 Southeast Sunnybrook Boulevard 97015 503-353-4370

Clackamas County Finance Department Oregon OR 2051 Kaen Road 97045 503-650-5646

Lake Oswego Finance Department Lake Oswego OR 380 A Avenue 97034 503-635-0260

Sandy City Finance Department Sandy OR 39250 Pioneer Blvd 97055 503-668-5767

West Linn Finance Department West Linn OR Ste 600, 22500 Salamo Rd 97068 503-656-4261

Wilsonville Finance Department Wilsonville OR 29799 Southwest Town Center Loop East 97070 503-570-1510

A Clerk Office maintains public records for a county or local government, including records on unclaimed property. This can include property transferred through a will or gift deed, overpayments on taxes or tax refunds, or other moneys owed by the government. An unclaimed property search can find money or property that has not been claimed by an individual or a relative. The Clerk Office may provide an online database to find unclaimed property.

Clackamas County Clerk Oregon OR 1710 South Red Soils Court 97045 503-722-6086

A Recorder of Deeds preserves real estate documents for a county or local government as part of their job to ensure the accuracy of land, property, and property tax records. Recorders of Deeds may also provide information on unclaimed property, including property transferred through a will or gift deed. Unclaimed property information may be available on the Recorder of Deeds website through a searchable database.

Clackamas County Recorder of Deeds Oregon OR 1710 South Red Soils Court 97045 503-655-8551

The Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including providing life insurance to service members. In some cases, policyholders or their beneficiaries may have unclaimed insurance funds which are owed to them, which are considered unclaimed property. The Veterans Affairs Department provides an online search database to identify unclaimed life insurance funds owed to people.

Clackamas County Veterans Service Office Oregon OR 1710 South Red Soils Court 97045 503-557-6414

Veterans of Foreign Wars Sandy OR 38452 Proctor Boulevard 97055 503-668-5211

Veterans of Foreign Wars Portland OR 7118 Southeast Fern Avenue 97206 503-774-8402