Jackson County Unclaimed Property (Oklahoma)

The Jackson County Clerk Office maintains public records for a county or local government, including records on unclaimed property. This can include property transferred through a will or gift deed, overpayments on taxes or tax refunds, or other moneys owed by the government. An unclaimed property search in Jackson County can find money or property that has not been claimed by an individual or a relative. The Clerk Office may provide an online database to find unclaimed property in Jackson County, Oklahoma.

Blair City Clerk Blair OK 118 Main Street 73526 580-563-2406

Eldorado City Clerk Eldorado OK 500 State Highway 6 73537 580-633-2245

Jackson County Clerk Altus OK 101 North Main Street 73521 580-482-0448

The Jackson County Recorder of Deeds preserves real estate documents for a county or local government as part of their job to ensure the accuracy of land, property, and property tax records. Recorders of Deeds may also provide information on Jackson County unclaimed property, including property transferred through a will or gift deed. Unclaimed property information may be available on the Recorder of Deeds website through a searchable database.

Jackson County Recorder of Deeds Altus OK PO Box 515 73522 580-482-4070

The Jackson County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including providing life insurance to service members. In some cases, policyholders or their beneficiaries may have unclaimed insurance funds which are owed to them, which are considered Jackson County unclaimed property. The Veterans Affairs Department provides an online search database to identify unclaimed life insurance funds owed to people in Jackson County, Oklahoma.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Altus OK 500 North Veterans Drive 73521 580-477-3345