Delaware County Unclaimed Property (Oklahoma)

The Delaware County Clerk Office maintains public records for a county or local government, including records on unclaimed property. This can include property transferred through a will or gift deed, overpayments on taxes or tax refunds, or other moneys owed by the government. An unclaimed property search in Delaware County can find money or property that has not been claimed by an individual or a relative. The Clerk Office may provide an online database to find unclaimed property in Delaware County, Oklahoma.

Delaware County Clerk Jay OK 327 North 5th Street 74346 918-253-5739

Grove City Clerk Grove OK 104 West 3rd Street 74344 918-786-6107

The Delaware County Recorder of Deeds preserves real estate documents for a county or local government as part of their job to ensure the accuracy of land, property, and property tax records. Recorders of Deeds may also provide information on Delaware County unclaimed property, including property transferred through a will or gift deed. Unclaimed property information may be available on the Recorder of Deeds website through a searchable database.

Delaware County Clerk Jay OK 327 South 5th Street 74346 918-253-4520

The Delaware County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including providing life insurance to service members. In some cases, policyholders or their beneficiaries may have unclaimed insurance funds which are owed to them, which are considered Delaware County unclaimed property. The Veterans Affairs Department provides an online search database to identify unclaimed life insurance funds owed to people in Delaware County, Oklahoma.

US Department of Veterans Affairs-Veterans Health Care System of the Ozarks Jay OK 1569 North Main Street 74346 918-253-1900

Veterans of Foreign Wars Grove OK 33450 South 620 Road 74344 918-786-2375

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 2592 Bernice OK 100 Oklahoma 85A 74331 918-256-8937