Carter County Unclaimed Property (Oklahoma)

The Carter County Clerk Office maintains public records for a county or local government, including records on unclaimed property. This can include property transferred through a will or gift deed, overpayments on taxes or tax refunds, or other moneys owed by the government. An unclaimed property search in Carter County can find money or property that has not been claimed by an individual or a relative. The Clerk Office may provide an online database to find unclaimed property in Carter County, Oklahoma.

Carter County Clerk Ardmore OK 20 B Street Southwest 73401 580-223-5253

Lone Grove City Clerk Lone Grove OK 17817 U.s. 70 73443 580-657-3111

Wilson City Clerk Wilson OK 1065 U.S. 70 Alternate 73463 580-668-2106

The Carter County Recorder of Deeds preserves real estate documents for a county or local government as part of their job to ensure the accuracy of land, property, and property tax records. Recorders of Deeds may also provide information on Carter County unclaimed property, including property transferred through a will or gift deed. Unclaimed property information may be available on the Recorder of Deeds website through a searchable database.

Carter County Recorder of Deeds Ardmore OK PO Box 1236 73402 580-223-8162

The Carter County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including providing life insurance to service members. In some cases, policyholders or their beneficiaries may have unclaimed insurance funds which are owed to them, which are considered Carter County unclaimed property. The Veterans Affairs Department provides an online search database to identify unclaimed life insurance funds owed to people in Carter County, Oklahoma.

Disabled American Veterans Ardmore OK 1015 South Commerce Street 73401 580-319-5303