Hennepin County Unclaimed Property (Minnesota)

The Hennepin County Finance Department administers finances for a municipality, often at the state or local level. As part of this job, Finance Departments keep records about tax payments and tax refunds, including Hennepin County unclaimed property or money. This can include overpayments on taxes, property or money owed by the government, and other unclaimed property. Finance Departments may provide an online searchable database to locate unclaimed property in Hennepin County, Minnesota.

Golden Valley Finance Department Golden Valley MN 7800 Golden Valley Road 55427 763-593-8013

Minnetonka Finance Department Minnetonka MN 14600 Minnetonka Boulevard 55345 952-939-8250

The Hennepin County Clerk Office maintains public records for a county or local government, including records on unclaimed property. This can include property transferred through a will or gift deed, overpayments on taxes or tax refunds, or other moneys owed by the government. An unclaimed property search in Hennepin County can find money or property that has not been claimed by an individual or a relative. The Clerk Office may provide an online database to find unclaimed property in Hennepin County, Minnesota.

Corcoran City Clerk Corcoran MN 8200 County Road 116 55340 763-420-2288

Eden Prairie Clerk Eden Prairie MN 8080 Mitchell Road, Ste 2 55344 952-949-8414

Hennepin County Clerk Minneapolis MN 300 South 6th Street 55487 612-348-7574

Long Lake City Clerk Long Lake MN 450 Virginia Avenue 55356 952-473-6961

Minneapolis City Clerk Minneapolis MN 350 South 5th Street, Ste 304 55415 612-673-2215

The Hennepin County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including providing life insurance to service members. In some cases, policyholders or their beneficiaries may have unclaimed insurance funds which are owed to them, which are considered Hennepin County unclaimed property. The Veterans Affairs Department provides an online search database to identify unclaimed life insurance funds owed to people in Hennepin County, Minnesota.

Disabled American Veterans St. Paul MN 1 Federal Drive 55111 612-725-3175

Disabled American Veterans Minneapolis MN 4209 East 54th Street 55417 612-726-9591

Everett McClay Veterans Of Foreign Wars Post 1296 Bloomington MN 311 West 84th Street 55420 952-854-1296

Hennepin County Veterans Services Minneapolis MN 300 South 6th Street 55487 612-348-3300

James Ballentine Veteran Of Foreign Wars Post #246 Minneapolis MN 2916 Lyndale Avenue South 55408 612-823-6233

Minnesota Paralyzed Veterans Minneapolis MN 1 Veterans Drive 55417 612-726-9472

Palmer Lake Veteran Of Foreign Wars Minneapolis MN 2817 Brookdale Drive 55444 763-560-3720

Paralyzed Veterans of America St. Paul MN Minnehaha Avenue 55111 612-726-1003

US Department of Veterans Affairs-Brooklyn Park Vet Center Minneapolis MN 7001 78th Avenue North, 300 55445 763-503-2220

Veteran Of Foreign Wars Post 5555 - Richfield Minneapolis MN 6715 Lake Shore Drive South 55423 612-869-5555

Veterans Airlift Command St. Louis Park MN 5775 Wayzata Boulevard, 700 55416 952-582-2911

Veterans and Community Housing Minneapolis MN 5511 Minnehaha Avenue 55417 612-333-0027

Veterans of Foreign Wars Hopkins MN 100 Shady Oak Road 55343 952-938-9916

Veterans of Foreign Wars Minneapolis MN 5222 Bass Lake Road 55429 763-537-9914

The Hennepin County Recorder of Deeds preserves real estate documents for a county or local government as part of their job to ensure the accuracy of land, property, and property tax records. Recorders of Deeds may also provide information on Hennepin County unclaimed property, including property transferred through a will or gift deed. Unclaimed property information may be available on the Recorder of Deeds website through a searchable database.

Hennepin County Recorder of Deeds Minneapolis MN 300 South 6th Street 55487 612-348-5139