Johnson County Unclaimed Property (Kansas)

The Johnson County Finance Department administers finances for a municipality, often at the state or local level. As part of this job, Finance Departments keep records about tax payments and tax refunds, including Johnson County unclaimed property or money. This can include overpayments on taxes, property or money owed by the government, and other unclaimed property. Finance Departments may provide an online searchable database to locate unclaimed property in Johnson County, Kansas.

Gardner Finance Department Gardner KS 120 E Main St 66030 913-856-7535

Johnson County Finance Department Olathe KS 111 South Cherry Street 66061 913-715-0525

Leawood Finance Department Leawood KS 4800 Town Center Drive 66211 913-339-6700

The Johnson County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including providing life insurance to service members. In some cases, policyholders or their beneficiaries may have unclaimed insurance funds which are owed to them, which are considered Johnson County unclaimed property. The Veterans Affairs Department provides an online search database to identify unclaimed life insurance funds owed to people in Johnson County, Kansas.

Cold War Veterans Association Lenexa KS 13009 West 102nd Street 66215 913-492-0070

Disabled American Veterans Lenexa KS 9025 Pflumm Road 66215 913-599-5920

US Department of Veterans Affairs - Johnson County VA Clinic Overland Park KS 10500 Mastin Street 66212 816-922-2750

Valued Veterans Lenexa KS 10649 Lackman Road 66219 913-951-2620

Veterans Commission of Kansas Overland Park KS 10107 West 105th Street 66212 913-371-5968

Veterans of Foreign Wars De Soto KS 33725 West 84th Street 66018 913-585-1100

Veterans of Foreign Wars Overland Park KS 8804 Grant Avenue 66212 913-648-4991

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 7397 Lenexa KS 9550 Pflumm Road 66215 913-492-2244

The Johnson County Clerk Office maintains public records for a county or local government, including records on unclaimed property. This can include property transferred through a will or gift deed, overpayments on taxes or tax refunds, or other moneys owed by the government. An unclaimed property search in Johnson County can find money or property that has not been claimed by an individual or a relative. The Clerk Office may provide an online database to find unclaimed property in Johnson County, Kansas.

Gardner City Clerk Gardner KS 120 East Main Street 66030 913-856-0951

Johnson County Clerk Olathe KS 111 South Cherry Street 66061 913-715-0775

Mission Clerk Mission KS 6090 Woodson Road 66202 913-722-0698

Spring Hill City Clerk Spring Hill KS 401 North Madison Street 66083 913-592-3664

Westwood Kansas-City Clerk Westwood KS 4700 Rainbow Boulevard 66205 913-362-3737

The Johnson County Recorder of Deeds preserves real estate documents for a county or local government as part of their job to ensure the accuracy of land, property, and property tax records. Recorders of Deeds may also provide information on Johnson County unclaimed property, including property transferred through a will or gift deed. Unclaimed property information may be available on the Recorder of Deeds website through a searchable database.

Johnson County Records & Tax Olathe KS 111 South Cherry Street 66061 913-715-0775