Will County Unclaimed Property

Search for Will County IL unclaimed property. An unclaimed property search can provide information on unclaimed life insurance, unpaid life insurance claims, tax overpayments, property transfers, gift deeds, wills, beneficiaries, money owed by the government, unclaimed money, and property deeds in a will.

Will County Finance Department

A Finance Department administers finances for a municipality, often at the state or local level. As part of this job, Finance Departments keep records about tax payments and tax refunds, including unclaimed property or money. This can include overpayments on taxes, property or money owed by the government, and other unclaimed property. Finance Departments may provide an online searchable database to locate unclaimed property.

Bolingbrook Finance Department Bolingbrook IL 375 West Briarcliff Road 60440 630-226-8430

Will County Clerk Office

A Clerk Office maintains public records for a county or local government, including records on unclaimed property. This can include property transferred through a will or gift deed, overpayments on taxes or tax refunds, or other moneys owed by the government. An unclaimed property search can find money or property that has not been claimed by an individual or a relative. The Clerk Office may provide an online database to find unclaimed property.

Beecher Village Clerk Beecher IL 724 Penfield Street 60401 708-946-6388

Bolingbrook Village Clerk Bolingbrook IL 375 West Briarcliff Road 60440 630-226-8411

Braidwood City Clerk Braidwood IL 141 West Main Street 60408 815-458-2333

Elwood Village Clerk Elwood IL 201 East Mississippi Avenue 60421 815-423-5011

Homer Township Clerk Homer Glen IL 14350 West 151st Street 60491 708-301-7042

Lockport Township Clerk Lockport IL 222 East 9th Street 60441 815-838-1031

Monee Village Clerk Monee IL 5130 West Court Street 60449 708-534-8301

Will County Clerk Joliet IL 302 North Chicago Street 60432 815-740-4616

Will County Veterans Affairs Department

The Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including providing life insurance to service members. In some cases, policyholders or their beneficiaries may have unclaimed insurance funds which are owed to them, which are considered unclaimed property. The Veterans Affairs Department provides an online search database to identify unclaimed life insurance funds owed to people.

Cantigny Post 367 Veterans of Foreign Wars Joliet IL 826 Horseshoe Drive 60435 815-722-5398

Stone City Veteran Of Foreign Wars Post 2199 Joliet IL 124 Stone City Drive 60436 815-722-7122

Veterans Affairs Department Joliet IL 2900 West Jefferson Street 60435 815-730-4334

Veterans Outreach Program of Il Joliet IL 81 North Chicago Street 60432 815-723-8400

Veterans of Foreign Wars Lockport IL 1026 East 9th Street 60441 815-838-1066

Veterans of Foreign Wars Mokena IL 19852 Wolf Road 60448 708-479-5022

Veterans of Foreign Wars Wilmington IL West Baltimore Street 60481 815-476-9210

Veterans of Foreign Wars Frankfort IL 22057 South Pfeiffer Road 60423 815-469-3993

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 9545 New Lenox IL 323 Old Hickory Road 60451 815-485-8369

Will County Secretary Of State

A Secretary of State operates at the state level to provide administrative services, including executive functions for the state. As part of this job, the Secretary of State may provide information on unclaimed property, including tax refunds, property passed down through a will, or other moneys owed by the government. The Secretary of State may provide an online, searchable database to identify unclaimed property.

Joliet Illinois Secretary of State Joliet IL 201 Joyce Road 60436 815-725-9998

Lockport Illinois Secretary of State Lockport IL 1029 East 9th Street 60441 815-838-9645

Will County Recorder Of Deeds

A Recorder of Deeds preserves real estate documents for a county or local government as part of their job to ensure the accuracy of land, property, and property tax records. Recorders of Deeds may also provide information on unclaimed property, including property transferred through a will or gift deed. Unclaimed property information may be available on the Recorder of Deeds website through a searchable database.

Will County Recorder of Deeds Joliet IL 58 East Clinton Street 60432 815-740-4637