Humboldt County Unclaimed Property (California)

The Humboldt County Finance Department administers finances for a municipality, often at the state or local level. As part of this job, Finance Departments keep records about tax payments and tax refunds, including Humboldt County unclaimed property or money. This can include overpayments on taxes, property or money owed by the government, and other unclaimed property. Finance Departments may provide an online searchable database to locate unclaimed property in Humboldt County, California.

Arcata Finance Department Arcata CA 736 F Street 95521 707-822-5951

Fortuna Finance Department Fortuna CA 621 11th St 95540 707-725-7600

The Humboldt County Clerk Office maintains public records for a county or local government, including records on unclaimed property. This can include property transferred through a will or gift deed, overpayments on taxes or tax refunds, or other moneys owed by the government. An unclaimed property search in Humboldt County can find money or property that has not been claimed by an individual or a relative. The Clerk Office may provide an online database to find unclaimed property in Humboldt County, California.

Arcata City Clerk Arcata CA 736 FIRST St 95521 707-822-5953

Ferndale City Clerk Ferndale CA 834 MAIN St 95536 707-786-4224

Humboldt County Clerk Eureka CA 825 5th Street 95501 707-445-7593

The Humboldt County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including providing life insurance to service members. In some cases, policyholders or their beneficiaries may have unclaimed insurance funds which are owed to them, which are considered Humboldt County unclaimed property. The Veterans Affairs Department provides an online search database to identify unclaimed life insurance funds owed to people in Humboldt County, California.

Fortuna Veterans Memorial Building Fortuna CA 1426 Main Street 95540 707-725-4480

Native American Veterans Hoopa CA Loop Road 95546 530-625-5522

US Department of Veterans Affairs - Redwood Vet Center Eureka CA 2830 G Street, a 95501 707-444-8271

Veterans Memorial Building Garberville CA 483 Conger Street 95542 707-923-2638

The Humboldt County Recorder of Deeds preserves real estate documents for a county or local government as part of their job to ensure the accuracy of land, property, and property tax records. Recorders of Deeds may also provide information on Humboldt County unclaimed property, including property transferred through a will or gift deed. Unclaimed property information may be available on the Recorder of Deeds website through a searchable database.

Humboldt County Recorder of Deeds Eureka CA 825 5th Street 95501 707-445-7593