Kenai Peninsula Borough Unclaimed Property

Search for Kenai Peninsula Borough AK unclaimed property. An unclaimed property search can provide information on unclaimed life insurance, unpaid life insurance claims, tax overpayments, property transfers, gift deeds, wills, beneficiaries, money owed by the government, unclaimed money, and property deeds in a will.

A Finance Department administers finances for a municipality, often at the state or local level. As part of this job, Finance Departments keep records about tax payments and tax refunds, including unclaimed property or money. This can include overpayments on taxes, property or money owed by the government, and other unclaimed property. Finance Departments may provide an online searchable database to locate unclaimed property.

Alaska State Finance Depatment Homer AK 270 West Pioneer Avenue 99603 907-235-2447

The Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including providing life insurance to service members. In some cases, policyholders or their beneficiaries may have unclaimed insurance funds which are owed to them, which are considered unclaimed property. The Veterans Affairs Department provides an online search database to identify unclaimed life insurance funds owed to people.

Amvets Post Soldotna AK 43335 Kalifornsky Beach Road 99669 907-262-3540

US Department of Veterans Affairs - Kenai Vet Center Outstation Soldotna AK 43335 Kalifornsky Beach Road 99669 907-260-7640

Veterans Education & Info Soldotna Soldotna AK 35280 Kalifornsky Beach Road 99669 907-260-4942

Veterans of Foreign Wars Soldotna AK 134 North Birch Lane 99669 907-262-2722

Veterans of Foreign Wars Anchor Point AK 72551 Milo Fritz Road 99556 907-235-5582

A Clerk Office maintains public records for a county or local government, including records on unclaimed property. This can include property transferred through a will or gift deed, overpayments on taxes or tax refunds, or other moneys owed by the government. An unclaimed property search can find money or property that has not been claimed by an individual or a relative. The Clerk Office may provide an online database to find unclaimed property.

Kenai Peninsula Borough Clerk Soldotna AK 144 North Binkley Street 99669 907-714-2160

Seldovia City Clerk Seldovia AK 235 Dock St 99663 907-234-7643

A Recorder of Deeds preserves real estate documents for a county or local government as part of their job to ensure the accuracy of land, property, and property tax records. Recorders of Deeds may also provide information on unclaimed property, including property transferred through a will or gift deed. Unclaimed property information may be available on the Recorder of Deeds website through a searchable database.

Kenai Peninsula Borough Recorder of Deeds Kenai AK 110 Trading Bay Road 99611 907-283-3118

Kenai Peninsula Borough Recorder of Deeds Homer AK 195 East Bunnell Avenue 99603 907-235-8136